- Install anti-virus and anti-spyware on your home computer. There are many products available that will help prevent criminals from accessing your computer and stealing your personal information.
- Add a firewall to your computer system to prevent unauthorized users from gaining access to your system.
- Install all software fixes (sometimes called “service packs”) that are made available for your computer programs as soon as possible if the fix addresses a security weakness.
- Use a current web browser. Updated versions of web browsers are being deployed with your security in mind.
- Activate a pop-up blocking tool. Pop-ups are advertisements that “pop-up” in a separate browser window. If you open some of these “pop-ups”, you may be downloading “spyware” or “adware”.
Contact us by phone
Main Phone Number
Monday–Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Contact us by email
Please note that when you’re sending us an email, do not include personal information such as your account number or social security number.