How do I make an IRA contribution?

Contact Unitus for forms (please designate the type of IRA, such as a ROTH, Traditional, Coverdell Education Savings or SEP IRA) to be faxed or mailed. You can fax or mail the completed forms back to Unitus. You can also set up direct deposit so that a portion of your deposit goes directly into your IRA. Payroll must be set up on your regular account number and Unitus must have your completed contribution forms prior to setting this up. If you want to change the amount being deposited to your IRA, new forms must be completed. Please note that IRA contributions cannot be retroactive.

Contact Us

If you still need help finding an answer, please reach out to us by phone, appointment, or live chat. Visit our Contact Us page for more information.

Leaving so soon?

By clicking on this link you’ll be leaving Unitus Community Credit Union to visit one of our trusted partners. If this was done in error, please click cancel. Otherwise, come back and visit anytime!