How do I update my contact information to ensure I am receiving important communications?
Now is a great time to ensure that your contact information is up to date in uOnline. We want to ensure you stay up to date with any important notifications we send out to our members. See below for the steps to confirm your information is accurate:
- Log in to uOnline or the Unitus mobile app
- Select ‘Settings’ from the navigation menu
- Select the ‘Contact’ tab
- You can edit your address, phone number(s) and/or email address by clicking the pencil icon next to the field you want to update
- Update/add the contact information and then click ‘Save’
- Verification will be required for the first change made. You can either select text code or email code
- Complete the verification and click ‘confirm’
Contact us by phone
Main Phone Number
Monday–Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Contact us by email
Please note that when you’re sending us an email, do not include personal information such as your account number or social security number.