Do I have to pay taxes on my Unitus Rewards earnings?

If you earn more than $10 in Unitus Rewards cash back and interest in a calendar year, you’ll receive a 1099-INT form, reporting your interest earnings to the government

Contact Us

Leaving so soon?

By clicking on this link you’ll be leaving Unitus Community Credit Union to visit one of our trusted partners. If this was done in error, please click cancel. Otherwise, come back and visit anytime!