How can I safeguard my personal information?
- Keep personal or account information in a safe place
- Provide information only to trusted sources and never to individuals where you did not initiate the contact, or have confirmed the business or person’s identity.
- Reduce the amount of mail sent to you that could be stolen from your mailbox or trash. Choose electronic statement options (Unitus offers this service through uOnline banking or by contacting a member service representative).
- Opt-out of pre-approved credit offers by calling 888.567.8688
- Frequently monitor your account statements and history online for unauthorized transactions
- Check your credit report for discrepancies on a regular basis. You can obtain a free credit report annually by visiting AnnualCreditReport.com.
Contact us by phone
Main Phone Number
Monday–Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Contact us by email
Please note that when you’re sending us an email, do not include personal information such as your account number or social security number.