We asked community members and our employees to help create a new brand that better tells the You. Us. Unitus. story.
We’ve updated our logo with interlocking colors to symbolize a “huddle” and to represent the unity, diversity, and inclusiveness that comprises our community because we all have a stake in each other’s happiness and success!
All New Website
Our website has been rebuilt from the ground up to provide a cleaner, more user-friendly experience.
Experience it all on desktop or mobile.
The last few years have been tough, so we wanted our new colors to be bold, bright, and happy to signify a new day that we can all create together.
Exclusive Offers for Unitus Members
Take advantage of these exclusive offers!
Keep your car — trade in your loan!
- Auto rates as low as 1.69% APR1 and no payment for 90 days!
- Refinance your auto loan at Unitus and we’ll reduce your auto loan rate by up to 1% when you refinance your auto loan from another lender.2
Platinum Rewards Visa
What would you do with an extra $100?
- Your 10,000 bonus rewards points are redeemable for $100 worth of rewards.3
- Redeem points easily in digital banking for cash back, airline tickets, brand name merchandise, hotel stays, experiences and more!
Chinook Book Discounts
More perks of Unitus membership!
- Our members get free access to discounts at local businesses with a Chinook Book subscription!
- Now you can save while you #SpendLocal in support of our neighborhood businesses.
What Our Members Are Saying
This is a carousel with slides that must be triggered by the user to move to the next slide. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots.
As the owner of Bread & Honey Cafe, I’ve always loved Unitus. As soon as they moved into the neighborhood they have been the most supportive people. I feel like they really understand how hard it is to be a small business.
I've always had amazing customer service and wonderful services! This was my first credit union and now I understand why so many people prefer credit unions to banks.